“The Established Heart”
Definition of establish: to make stable; make firm; settle.
To order, ordain, or appoint (officials, laws, etc.) permanently
To set up (a government, nation, business, etc.)
“But I am the Lord your God,
Who divided the sea whose waves roared--
The Lord of hosts is His name.
And I have put My words in your mouth;
I have covered you with the shadow of My hand,
That I may plant the heavens,
Lay the foundations of the earth,
And say to Zion, ‘You are My people.’ ” (Isaiah 51:15-16)
1. The Lord of all the earth is your God.
2. He has put His word in your mouth.
3. He has covered you with His anointing.
4. He will use your words to plant the heavens and lay the foundations.
5. I say to you, you belong to Me!
“Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me:
‘Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms,
To root out and to pull down,
To destroy and to throw down,
To build and to plant.’ ” (Jeremiah 1:9-10)
1. The Lord has touched your mouth.
2. Have eyes to see into the spirit realm.
3. I set you over nations and kingdoms.
4. You are to root out and to pull down.
5. You are to destroy and throw down.
6. You are to build and to plant.
“He said to them, ‘But who do you say that I am? ’ ”
“Simon Peter answered and said, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” (Matthew 16:16-19)
1. Jesus asks you, “Who do you say I am?”
2. You are the Messiah, the Son of God, my Savior!
3. Now, you are My disciple.
4. Through this revelation, you will bring others to Me as I build My church.
5. The gates of hell shall not prevail against this revelation.
6. The gates of hell shall not stop Me from My assignment or prevent My disciples from this divine work.
7. I give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven.
8. Your words of authority that bind evil on earth will also bind evil activity in the heavenlies over your cities. Bind devils of witchcraft and sorcery!
9. Your anointed words of power will loose what you declare loosed on earth— like lost souls. That will affect the heavenlies, releasing the power of the Kingdom of God that builds His church.
“…that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.” (Ephesians 3:8-12)
1. Preach Christ to make all see and understand the mystery, hidden in God from the beginning of the ages, who created all things through Jesus.
2. The purpose is that now the wisdom of God must be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places.
3. This is the eternal purpose which God accomplished in His Son, our Lord.
4. In Jesus, His church has boldness, confidence, and access through faith in Him.
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:10-12)
1. Be strong and powerful in Jesus your Lord.
2. Put on God’s armor and keep it on so that you will stand firm against the deceits (tricks) and evil military-like strategies of the devil.
3. Our number one enemy is not flesh and blood.
4. Principalities, powers, rulers and spirit forces in the heavenlies are to be cast out of our cities by the keys (word power) Jesus gave us in Matthew 16. Fear not!
“And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints…”
1. Since you have the mind of Christ, the helmet of salvation protects who you are in Christ. Knowing and acting on your identity in Him will cause you to think differently and pray with the authority that changes nations. (See the link below.)
2. The sword of His Spirit, God’s Word coming forth from intercessory prayers accompanied with praying in tongues, is far more powerful than the already defeated enemies of God. Tongues will re-charge your spirit.
“And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.”
1. You were made alive together with Him…His resurrection power is in you!
2. Never allow the devil to bring up past sins; they do not exist!
3. Jesus nailed your evil past to His cross.
4. Jesus stripped the devil while in Hell.
5. Jesus’ triumph over the enemy was our triumph over the enemy.
6. Live every day in Jesus and His Resurrection power!
7. Your heart is established in the Lord.
8. Fulfill your assignment church! When we all fulfill our purpose, we become His Glorious Church without spot or wrinkle!
The Established Heart is you, dear one!
Get your copy of “Who You Are in Christ.”