Song for you: O Holy Night! Chris Tomlin
Blessings of joy to fill you and embrace you in God’s abundant love during this Christmas Season as we celebrate our Savior’s birth.
I will be on Christmas break until January 2015.
May I suggest you review lessons from February 2013 on "The Keys of the Kingdom."
“I thank my God always concerning you for the
• grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus,
• that you were enriched in everything by Him
• in all utterance and all knowledge,
• even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you,
• so that you come short in no gift,
• eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,
• who will also confirm you to the end,
• that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
“God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” See 1 Corinthians 1:2-9.
December is always a good time to go through this year’s calendar and reflect on all the victories that God has given us this past year.
It’s also a good time to make a list of your desires and set goals for the coming year. Get your new calendar and pray over each month of the New Year, asking for God’s blessings and protection for yourself and your loved ones.
2015: THE YEAR OF GOD'S ABUNDANT FAVOR!
I’m expecting God to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we could ask or think as He fills us…overflowing with His Holy Spirit!
Please continue to prayer for your counties.
Copyright © 2013 – 2014 Prayer with Purpose; prayerwithpurpose.org